May 20, 2012

Candy Style Awards 2012

So my first post on my attempt at a fashion blog, I give to you what happened at the 1st ever Candy Style Awards held at the Rockwell Tent last May 4.

On the day of the event, I had work so I took a half-day and made way to home from the office so I could prep and prepare for the event. It was hot and sunny the whole week prior to the event so I prepared a breezy outfit for the night but when I went home from the office, it suddenly rained hard so I had to change my prepared look into something more-rainy friendly.

Photos here on this post were taken when we were on break from our assignment, so me and my fellow Candy Correspondents were able to watch the show and the actual awarding of our favorite style icons. :)

Somedaydream performing

May issue cover-boy, Mario Maurer giving his fans love via an AVP as he wasn't able to attend the awards night. My heart stopped at this moment. :">

JulieMo performing Love The Way You Lie Part II

Associate Fashion Editor, Ms. Sam Potenciano and Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Ms. Marla Miniano awarding Tricia Gosingtian

Hosts DJ Gino of RX 93.1 and MYX VJ Bianca with Laureen Uy

Patricia Prieto accepting her award

Kryz Uy accepting her award

The lovely Camille Co

All the Candy Style Awardees on stage

And all the balloons come down! :)

Just a part of the huge crowd inside the venue

See you guys at next year's CSAs! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment